Welcome to Three Littles
Three Littles is all about mom life and everything that comes with it. It is a place where you can find tips and tricks on how to juggle both motherhood and the demands of life, find strategies on how to simplify your schedule and household as well as fun activities to do with your kids. You may even find a recipe or two! Think of Three Littles as your little virtual mommy haven.
Mommy Survival Kit
Tackle Motherhood like a pro with this FREE 6 piece kit that includes:
- A Monthly Calendar that will help you plan out your month, set some goals, and give you the ‘big picture’ on what needs to get accomplished.
- A Weekly Calendar so you can focus on the activities that need to get done that week. Includes a To-Do and Goals section.
- A Daily Planner to help you schedule your day hour by hour.
- A Meal Planner to help you tackle dinner each night. Includes a Grocery List section so you can add to it through out the week.
- A Grocery List that is broken into 12 different sections to help you be more efficient at the grocery store.
- A To-Do List that will help you organize what needs to get done. It also works great as a shopping list.
I’m Rachelle and the creator of Three Littles. I am a Navy wife and stay at home mom to three beautiful little blessings!
I’ve been in this stay at home mommy world since 2012. It can be tough but oh so worth it-I wouldn’t trade it for anything else!
I love being able to help fellow mamas navigate the craziness of motherhood whether that’s by sharing a quick dinner recipe, tips on keeping a clean (well…somewhat clean! HA!) home, or a life hack that will help make life easier.
A little about me:
You can find me cruising the streets of San Diego in my super sweet minivan (never thought I would drive a minivan but its AWESOME!) either dropping kids off at school, picking them up from school, chauffeuring my oldest to her dance classes and dance competitions, or heading to the nearest fast food drive thru (because I’m a fast food junky and life sometimes doesn’t give me time to cook! HA!).
I love to be organized and create lists for EVERYTHING! Printables are my best friend! (Be sure to check out all of my FREE Printables!)Teal is my absolute favorite color-you should see my living room! I love everything sparkly-more rhinestones the better! I grew up as a dancer and even performed professionally in a theater in Pigeon Forge, TN. Mexican food is my guilty pleasure and will never turn down anything chocolate (expect chocolate cake!).